Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can’t Wait for March

I have a shameful confession to make: Right now, my TiVo is holding several episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Ugly Betty.

I mean, like a month’s worth.

I said it was shameful.

But I just read I needn’t fret: I haven’t missed Stephanie March’s return to SVU quite just yet. While her six-episode arc was supposed to kick off on Feb. 17, she will be seen on the show beginning on March 10.

And as March (pictured at right with her husband, Bobby Flay, and local news gal Laurie Jennings) told me on Sunday at an Oscar party, and as I told a little bird, the actress is thrilled to go back to the show because, “I love it there – they are so good to me.”

And she is so good to it.

Photo: SoBeFest.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment