Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blunt on the Brink

These days, its good to be Blunt. Emily Blunt.

It is my opinion that the Brit has been happening for quite a bit now, but it seems Hollywood is (finally?) looking at the Adjustment Bureau star with just-as-not-more infatuated eyes as I do at the moment.

The actress is negotiating a co-starring role opposite none other than Tom Cruise in Doug Liman’s All You Need Is Kill, a based-on-a-graphic novel sci-fi thriller about a soldier who relives the same day over and over in order to become better and win a war against aliens. She would play a battledoer, too.

And, she’s also in the running to join Johnny Depp in the Thin Man reboot (Kristen Wiig and Emma Stone are also eyeing the part of Nora Charles).

This just makes me smile. I like it when the stars I like get lots of gigs because it makes the going to the movies that much more enjoyable.

Photo: Fashionising.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment