Monday, June 30, 2008

There Is a Movie…In…the Making

Jason Bateman confirmed in February that an Arrested Development movie was in the works, and now his TV dad, Jeffrey Tambor, has confirmed that as well.

Marry me!

“After months of speculation,” Tambor told EW.com at the premiere of Hellboy II: The Golden Army yesterday, “I think we have finally figured out for sure that we are indeed doing an Arrested Development movie.”

Best. News. Ever.

Marry me twice!

Photo: IGN.com.

Update: It’s probably going to be a while before we see the Bluths on the big screen.

“They are trying to decide if they can make [the movie] for the money they need,” Jason Bateman has told Entertainment Weekly in response to Jeffrey Tambor’s comments.

I don’t understand the comment and I won’t respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment